Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Complex profiles not showing right

2raarchitecture
Booster

This complex profile is going transparent. if I go to another complex profile the full wall is visible again. Nevertheless the complex profiles don't show up. This is the case for the entire building!!!

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 12.34.20.png

2RA Building Workshop
www.2rabldgworkshop.com

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz. 16.0 GB. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU.
ArchiCAD 25. 5002 USA Full
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend

@2raarchitecture The chequer pattern is related to a missing surface texture. It looks like somewhere during Hotlinking or import your complex profile has picked up unavailable or inappropriate surface references. This may also be complicated by the profile using surface overrides to the boundary of the various fills used for Building Materials in the complex profile definition. I would start by opening the complex profile and checking each used building material surface reference and any possible overrides. 

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
2raarchitecture
Booster

Thank you!. The Problem happened to be easier to solve. the project (started on v.24) had the option on for legacy to previous Archicad versions. Turning that off was the only solution needed.  

2RA Building Workshop
www.2rabldgworkshop.com

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz. 16.0 GB. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU.
ArchiCAD 25. 5002 USA Full