Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Custom GDL objects for FREE

Anonymous
Not applicable
Each month Master Script will make a customized ArchiCAD object completely free of charge! You can send in your request and each month one of them will be developed by Master Script.
The ArchiCAD object will be available on the website http://www.masterscript.nl and it will be posted on the Object-Depository of Archi-Talk.

Send your request via the contact form (http://www.masterscript.nl/9403/index.html). State clearly what the object should do and how the representation should be in different views.
Leave your e-mail address for any communications about the object.
102 REPLIES 102
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Master Script,

Unfortunately those are the only drawings I have.

I tried to find some more on the internet but had no success.

Anyway... it's ok if you use some "creativity" based on the photos.

Looking forward to see the object!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry braza, no news today, I have been creating a zone section label, on which I had my mind for a long time. Now finally someone asked about it, so i decided to create it. You can see the result here.

I am making progress though on the sea container, but I only reserve a hours or so per day to work on it, please be patient.
Anonymous
Not applicable
No prob Master Script. Take your time.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Because the container is build up with different components, each has its own specific needs, I build these elements first.
This is what it looks like when put together.
I already understand it can be high-polygon object, so I create detaillevel controls.
btw, don't mind the colors
progress container.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Its getting better!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was not satisfied with the way I made the profiled sheet so I did a little side project which you can download here.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Master Script,
Master wrote:
I was not satisfied with the way I made the profiled sheet
Let me guess... You've created a fill and saved it as an object and copy/pasted the code?
This method works fine and is very quick... but the code is not so elegant.

Are you going to use this object as a called macro in the shipping container object?
Anonymous
Not applicable
At first I did copy and paste, but only to get the right dimensions, these feet and inches are killing me
I will use only the code of this macro, but only the parts I need. The container only has straight walls.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps I'm missing something...

But, Why don't you use the "change size" tool?

1.Select one line in the drawing that has a feet dimension;
2.Draw another line over it with the metric correspondence;
3.Select all the drawing;
4.Use the "Change size" tool with a graphical method;
5.Select the first and last node of the line in feet dimension and then stretch it to the metric line end.

I alway do this to convert drawings in imperial units.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am sort of doing that, but the problem is that the 2D drawing is inaccurate. At first I did the resizing, but then I noticed that sections and elevations did not align properly. Also 2 lines never intersect in a corner.

I first have to draw the lines according to the dimension, which is set in feet. So I have to set the working units to feet and inches. Then when I save an object I would rather have millimeter, so I set it back.

Anyways, I am progressing