Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Custom GDL objects for FREE

Anonymous
Not applicable
Each month Master Script will make a customized ArchiCAD object completely free of charge! You can send in your request and each month one of them will be developed by Master Script.
The ArchiCAD object will be available on the website http://www.masterscript.nl and it will be posted on the Object-Depository of Archi-Talk.

Send your request via the contact form (http://www.masterscript.nl/9403/index.html). State clearly what the object should do and how the representation should be in different views.
Leave your e-mail address for any communications about the object.
102 REPLIES 102
Anonymous
Not applicable
And of course the request for April is open, please post your wish for next months' Custom GDL objects for FREE on this post, send an e-mail via any object of mine via the user interface, via a private message or via my website.

[edit: link removed]
Anonymous
Not applicable
Masterscript
Tne link below does not work.
8:13pm PST.
lec
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have finished a new free custom object for the month of april. I have not communicated about it, because I have been busy with my website www.masterscript.nl. Also, as quiet as it is here on this topic, so little requests I get for free objects. I think everybody is satisfied with the standard library?
Anyway, I decided to create a modification to an existing object that needed just a little tweak to improve its use. I have modified the Built-in Detail Marker and added 2 options: Marker Polygon Horizontal Line and Vertical Line. When these options are chosen it draws -as the name suggest- only a single line instead of a rectangle. This feature is especially for Linked Markers. Now you can draw this line in an elevation and link simply to another detail. I hope you like it, download it here.

And of course the request for May is open, please post your wish for next months' Custom GDL objects for FREE on this post, send an e-mail via any object of mine via the user interface, via a private message or via my website.

Please check out my website for more free objects or other products, such as Auto Notes, Custom Section/elevation Markers, Automatic Story Level Dimension or Rack of Clothes.
Anonymous
Not applicable
My gdl object request is simple I wish for a gas oven with burners.
The gas oven provided with the program (archicad 12) is good in 3d but in plan view
is really unappealing. Could you modify this library part so it looks with the same options as in 3d? could you do the same for an electric oven?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Masterscript,

Great detail marker!

About wishes...

How about a road drain object that suits with ArchiCURB?

Cheers,

Paulo
Road Drain.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am sorry Paulo, you have had your turn (sea container).
Besides, I know, being the creator of ArchiCURB, I think you would do a good job yourself

regards
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey! I didn't know about this one whish per person rule...

Well... at least I tried...
NandoMogollon
Advocate
Maybe I'm out of the topic, but, one of my old time wishes was a full customizable object for a door.
Design your own frame, your own door panel...

I would buy one of those...
Why don't you try it? you can release a shareware version with limited capabilities, and sell the full version.

Regards
Nando Mogollon
Director @ BuilDigital
nando@buildigital.com.au
Using, Archicad Latest AU and INT. Revit Latest (have to keep comparing notes)
More and more... IFC.js, IFCOpenShell
All things Solibri and BIMCollab
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you familiar with "DIY Door" in Objects on Line ?
This may be what you are looking for.
Peter Devlin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi NandoMogollon,

Ofcourse it is possible, but there are alternatives enough out there like Cadimage Door and Window Builder or the Modular joinery. But an obect will always be limited, it is better to create doors & windows yourself! Take a look at this tutorial I have written:
tutorial Doors & Windows