BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Different Floor Floor Plan settings on the same object?

Kamelite
Enthusiast
[attachment=0]Plan view.jpg[/attachment]

Is it possible to assign different FPS on the same object, based on whatever view I display?

This is my problem: In the picture below, the beams is displayed with outlines. I want to put that view, looking like that, to a sheet. So far, so good.

But on a second sheet, I want to draw the construction itself with outlines, and display the beams as Projected. The problem is, that when I change the object settings they affect both sheets.

Basically, I want to change the FPS on the second sheet to the opposit of the first sheet.

Working with different models is not an option, as a change in *one* model will require similar changes in every model....

Anyone?

.Kamelite
Windows 10, Archicad 27
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried making a Graphic Override to achieve this and activating only in that specific view ?
Lingwisyer
Guru
Show on Stories: All Relevant Stories
Floor Plan Display: Projected with Overhead

Then just make sure that your Relative Floor Plan Range includes the beams on both stories / cut heights? Floor Plan Cut Plane is view specific.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!