Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Garage Door Panel Backwards / Custom Door Leaf

EH21
Booster

(See images attached) - When placing D1 Garage 01 22 door in wall, it seems to flip the door panel so that what is supposed to be inside is actually outside, and vice versa. Thus, when I have a handle selected for the inside, it only shows on the exterior of the wall. In addition, I use a custom door leaf, and in order for the front to show on the exterior side of the wall, it must be modeled upside-down. I can't find any "reverse" option in settings. Am I missing something, or is there something wrong with the library part?

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.51.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.51.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.51.53 AM.png

ArchiCAD: AC26, Version 4024 USA Full (Apple Silicon)
Computer: 2022 Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64 GB memory
1 REPLY 1
EH21
Booster

A follow-up note: the door panel also defaults to being placed on the exterior side of the opening rather than the inside. The only way I could solve this in 3D was to save my custom door panel with extra space in it to offset it in the opening. However, in plan, it still shows the panel placement as being in line with the exterior side of the wall. Reveal settings do not change this as it just recesses the entire frame. 

ArchiCAD: AC26, Version 4024 USA Full (Apple Silicon)
Computer: 2022 Apple M1 Max, 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64 GB memory