BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Hi all i have lisense archicad 9 ))))))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all my friend
At last I have got that to myself license archicad v9 but as it seemed to me much more slowly than archicad 8.1

And at me in some library elements the font (gost type a) is used but instead of him other font in 8.1 such is displayed was not. In what a problem? And at the answer to a question I ask to take into account that I badly know English language;)

Has bothered to use piracy versions
But as practice of a difference has shown is not present, it all also takes off
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll bet your English is not as bad as my Russian is!
Anonymous
Not applicable
It is strange.
Why nobody answers me? So it is difficult or at you such problems are not present? And where dear manager, in fact it knows all:) I am too the manager of an architectural forum and to all I help or perhaps my problem is not clear to you?
Djordje
Ace
ALEXRVS wrote:
It is strange.
Why nobody answers me? So it is difficult or at you such problems are not present? And where dear manager, in fact it knows all:) I am too the manager of an architectural forum and to all I help or perhaps my problem is not clear to you?
If you posted a screenshot of the problem ... one picture is worth a thousand words, in any language!

If I understood correctly, the fonts do not show correctly?

Anyone not having a Russian version and Russian fonts/Windows/Russificators would have BIG problem testing it ...

Did you try Graphisoft?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
When I write a plain text it can display a font (gost type a) but in library elements it is displayed not correctly. It is replaced with other font. In what a problem?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fonts in library parts can be tricky.

Is the font name set by typing it into a parameter? If so, try some different ones to see if you can get any of them to work. Some font names (at least in roman type, I assume this is the same with cyrillic) are not always as they appear.

If this is your own library part, or you are willing to edit a copy for your use, try converting it to s symbol sub-type. This will give you a standard parameter which provides a pop-up list of fonts in the settings dialog. (If you already have this and it is still going wrong, this is definitely a bug.)

The only problem with the symbol sub-type is there is no 3D. I assume from the image you posted that this is not a issue in this case.
Djordje
Ace
Alex,

If I may ask - why a lib part for the title block? Autotext in PlotMaker does not work?

IMHO you should try this avenue; there have been problems there too with CE fonts, and Gorazd posted a registry tweak at http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=24318#24318
Might work for you?

If it is a lib part, how is the font defined? Can you post the code?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I use a font (gost type a) I have attached it can try
Anonymous
Not applicable
and ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
i need help