Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

'Missing Zone Stamps' error

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've set up my template for ver 10, by converting masters from release 9.

When I load the template, the 'MISSING/DOUBLES' dialogue box shows 'Zone Stamps' under 'Missing Library Parts'.

How can I rectify this?

(Thanks in anticipation)

- Keith
3 REPLIES 3
Zone stamps are assigned to zone categories under Options -> Element Attributes -> Zone Categories.

It's likely missing because the 9 library is not loaded. Switch to a 10 stamp and you should be set.

(Also. There is a bug where zone stamps will sometimes show up missing when they were in use in the previous file you had open. In other words: A zone stamp is in use in a project. Close that project and open another. In that project, the stamp that was used in the first one is not loaded. It will show up missing, though it's not in use in the current project. This usually clears up after a save.)
James Murray

Archicad 25 • Rill Architects • macOS • OnLand.info
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Also. There is a bug where zone stamps will sometimes show up missing when they were in use in the previous file you had open.
It's maddening!

If you're not really using zones, you can go into Options -> Element Attributes -> Zone Categories, and set all your categories to have the Basic Zone Stamp. That'll help lose that pesky report!

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
There was a zone stamp left over from Rel 9 lurking in the Zone Categories dialog box! Problem fixed.

Thanks for your help, guys.

- K