Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Objects that can change with each frame of fly-through?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Forum,

I'm experienced with creating fly-throughs in ArchiCAD but whenever I create a fly-through, I've always wandered if I will ever check that 'Rebuild Model for Each Frame' box

Can you help me which objects can change per frame of a fly-through and where abouts I would change the settings for these.

Many thanks!

Sui.
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable
In case you are interested I have upload this object. Just type in exactly the name of the object you want to move (for instance armchair 01 12).
If you want to move seperate pieces within an object you must learn to GDL.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Master Script, i have downloaded your animation object, which works great, thank you! but i need the object to only move during certain frame of my fly-thru. How do i control when the object moves? thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Edit the 3D script:

Start_frame=10

IF GLOB_FRAME_NR> Start_frame THEN

ADDX (GLOB_FRAME_NR-Start_frame)*DimensionX
ADDY (GLOB_FRAME_NR-Start_frame)*DimensionY
ADDZ (GLOB_FRAME_NR-Start_frame)*DimensionZ)

CALL NameObject PARAMETERS ALL

ENDIF
Frank Beister
Advisor
Have you tried this one? TheAnT
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, i just downloaded TheAnT, i'll check it out. I figured this formula out last night and added it to my sliding door, to make it move and stop @ 76":

IF GLOB_FRAME_NR>=5 AND GLOB_FRAME_NR<=20 THEN
ADDX GLOB_FRAME_NR*4"
ENDIF
IF GLOB_FRAME_NR>=21 THEN
ADDX 76"
ENDIF

works great. thanks for the help
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys i need to know how to this. can somone out there help a brother for a simple door to open when a camera approaches, in a simple format like change the script code where do i click for that to happen.