Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Project Notes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there anyone who is using Project Notes in Archicad? Or has any experience with them? Personally, I've never really used them, but I thought I would give them a try on one of my projects. I'm currently working in AC22 TW.

Also, in the Reference Guide, there is mentioned that the Project Notes window is not active in TW-projects and that for the Teamwork, there is something called the Teamwork Comments and Log.

However, the "Project Notes window" is in fact active in my TW project and when I try to open the "Teamwork Comments and Log", it just takes me to the BIMcloud. So it's a little confusing...
1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly
I use Project Notes in my template.
Every time I make a change, I create a new entry - great that it is automatically time stamped for me.

Now every job I open based on that template I can see what the last update/change was at the time the new file was created.
So if the job was created 3 months ago, I can compare the last entry in the job to the list in the template, and I can see exactly what is new or fixed/amended in the template, and I can decide if I want to do the same changes in the job file.

Otherwise just use it to keep track of things you have done or keep track of conversations you have had with people regarding the job.

Sorry I know very little about teamwork as I never use it.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11