BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Ramp Help :)

Eman
Contributor
Hi,

I am trying to make a ramp as this image. As you can see I marked the corners with red. I want to fill those corners with same material as the ramp but I can only do it round with empty corners. I also uploaded the Archicad file.

Thanks in adavnce.
Eman / Draftsman
Works at an Architects Company using ArchiCad 21
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz, 8.00 GB, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
4 REPLIES 4
Hmooslechner
Rockstar
Make the ramp much bigger and cut it with a dummy-object with SEO-Oporeration. The 2D-display will be false-different, but you can make it with 2D lines and Arcs.
AC5.5-AC27EduAut, PC-Win10, MacbookAirM1, MacbookM1Max, Win-I7+Nvidia
Eman
Contributor
Hi Hmooslechner yes that is a good idea and I made the ramp bigger and it looks good. But I don't know how to cut it with a dummy-object with SEO-Oporeration! Please is there a youtube video or other kind of help for doing this?
Eman / Draftsman
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz, 8.00 GB, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Hmooslechner
Rockstar
AC5.5-AC27EduAut, PC-Win10, MacbookAirM1, MacbookM1Max, Win-I7+Nvidia
Eman
Contributor
Hmooslechner, that is a perfect tutorial and exactly what I needed. I really really thank you so much.
Eman / Draftsman
Learn and get certified!