Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Suggestion for PICTURE2{3}

Nader Belal
Mentor
Hi there,

PICTURE, PICTURE2 & PICTURE2{2} are great additions for GDL script, but their 2D version falls short compared to that of PICTURE specially with their mask values.

And if you add the above point to the difficulty of getting a picture's size (regardless of measurement units) from with in GDL, to specify an adequate size and length to height picture ratio for 2D representation using PICTURE2 & PICTURE2{2}, things can get a little bit messy.

Therefore I propose that ArchiCAD create the PICTURE2{3} function, were it's masking values will have the same effect of Picture.
A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I hope you are doing well in these trying times!

Thank you very much for sharing your wish!

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it into our WishList database (please refer to it as Wish #12717). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I hope you are doing well in these trying times!

Thank you very much for sharing your wish!

I am happy to say we took notice of this wish and I have added it into our WishList database (please refer to it as Wish #12717). Hopefully, our Product Management team will adopt this one in the future.

Thank you all once more, and I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT