Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

multi-panel sliding door to each side

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone help with a 6 panel or multi-panel sliding door that slides to each side. I have a multi-panel sliding door object, but it only slides to one side.
Thanks in advance
14 REPLIES 14
aahatimo
Newcomer
dave,
thanks so much for the parts and help!!!
will check them out tuesday. would try them out sooner but its a big weekend in durango. the us pro challenge cycling race is starting here monday morning. big fun, lots of pro teams wandering and riding around the area!
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]
aahatimo
Newcomer
dave,
finally trying out your doors, thanks!
one question, is it possible to have a 4 panel slider without it being a pocket door? i have been using your dmx_dx1_pocket, guess it would be similar to your dmx_dx2_slider but all stacking to one side.
thanks again!
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]
Sightline
Contributor
Dave. Thanks so much for your help and generosity! Finally, I found a solution for my door
Diego Torres
Architect-CG Artist
Architectural Concepts and Visualizations
ArchiCAD 4.55 - 24
http://www.sightline3d.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your awsome library of tons of blocks!

I wanted to see how you handle corner conditions, where you have two different sliders coming together. See attached images for reference image.
Sliding02
Participant

Sliding doors can slide both ways; they're very versatile. You have a sliding door that opens to the left, a sliding door that opens to the right, or a sliding door that can be pulled either way.