Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

window sill display in plan, AC14

cremsberg
Participant
Is there a setting to get AC14 window sill and stool to display on the floor plans, as well as casings? I had this working with AC10 library parts (see attached), but haven't been able to do it since.
Claire Remsberg

Remsberg Architecture, P.A.

MacBook Pro, OSX 12.6, ArchiCAD v25 (5010)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
cremsberg wrote:
Is there a setting to get AC14 window sill and stool to display on the floor plans, as well as casings?
Try opening your window's settings, then go to its parameters; in the Options or 2D Representation category (I am thinking there are some differences between the US and INT libraries) try searching for a parameter called 2D Detail Level. Change it to a more detailed scale.

Hope that helps,
Adrian Tudoreanu
cremsberg
Participant
Try opening your window's settings, then go to its parameters; in the Options or 2D Representation category (I am thinking there are some differences between the US and INT libraries) try searching for a parameter called 2D Detail Level. Change it to a more detailed scale.
Thanks, Adrian, but I can't find that this works. Oddly, things look as I want in the settings window preview, but not on my actual plan. I have tried with and w/o composite walls. I've tried 2D Representation at Detailed and at Scale Sensitive, but neither shows the sills the way I want.
Claire Remsberg

Remsberg Architecture, P.A.

MacBook Pro, OSX 12.6, ArchiCAD v25 (5010)
Anonymous
Not applicable
cremsberg wrote:
Oddly, things look as I want in the settings window preview, but not on my actual plan.
Does changing the Model View Options settings help? (Document > Set Model View > Model View Options)