BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.
SOLVED!

Cannot select Line Type - Archicad 26 / macOS Ventura

rafaelaaurelia
Participant

After the update it seems like my drop down menu its not working... I can't change line types, bc I couldn't click on them. Its stuck on the first choice. Is there any way to solve this problem? Appreciate the help.

Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 17.57.01.pngScreenshot 2022-11-21 at 18.48.15.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ole
Advocate

Known bug on macOS Ventura. Use arrow keys!

ARCHICAD since 4.55 | macOS current | AC 26 current

View solution in original post

Solution
Karl Ottenstein

For this, and other Ventura bugs/issues, please bookmark this article and check it often for newly discovered issues, or for notification of when Graphisoft might release a bug fixing update:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-articles/macOS-13-Ventura/ta-p/359447

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Ole
Advocate

Known bug on macOS Ventura. Use arrow keys!

ARCHICAD since 4.55 | macOS current | AC 26 current
rafaelaaurelia
Participant

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKED

Solution
Karl Ottenstein

For this, and other Ventura bugs/issues, please bookmark this article and check it often for newly discovered issues, or for notification of when Graphisoft might release a bug fixing update:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-articles/macOS-13-Ventura/ta-p/359447

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Steven_L
Participant

Supposedly this is fixed with the latest update but can confirm that the bug is still apparent.

Also i have noticed the building material will bug out there I have to press the dropdown multiple times before options come up. It's almost like a lag. 

I hope they get this fixed because its really annoying.  

AC25 

OS Ventura

Thanks for this link Karl, I will definitely be book marking that one!

However, I am using Archicad 26 (education version) and am still having trouble with this problem where I can't select the line with my mouse. The link that you provided mentions that this should've been resolved in Archicad 26. Thanks to ole saalmanns comment above I was able to solve this by using the arrow keys. I am a brand new user of Archicad, so I thought I was going mad for a while there, ha ha. I hope it can really be resolved in Archicad 26 soon!

Hi, 

I updated my ArchiCAD to the latest yday and the issues have now been resolved. It is worth checking if your ArchiCAD 26 is up to date. Assuming education version can run updates. 

Learn and get certified!