BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.
SOLVED!

I am trying to study the flip application code at door. Where should I look?

LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

LeeJaeYoung_1-1680541161423.png

I made a door, but Flip doesn't work.
What should I study?

I did the following things and later found out that it was this.

if WIDO_REVEAL_SIDE then
mul2 -1, 1
rot2 180
add2 0, WIDO_FRAME_THICKNESS
endif

Where is the door flip used below?

ac_wido_flip_once boolean
Flips the window or door once after the execution of the migration script if the parameter is present and its value is true.

ac_wido_flip_disable integer
This parameter can disable the "Flip" button on the user interface. The default value affects only the placing of the object.
-1: Flip is enabled.
0: Flip is disabled. The default is not flipped.
1: Flip is disabled. The default is flipped.

AC27 on window 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Peter Baksa
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi,

ac_wido_flip_once: use it to flip placed openings during migration. This is only needed if there was some bug in the previous version of an object.

ac_wido_flip_disable: disabling flip, the user can't change the direction of the opening relative to the reveal. During placement the first click determines the outside/reveal side, the second click the opening direction. It can be used to make openings that can open only inside or only outside (eg. a sectional garage door's structure is always on the inside).

Péter Baksa
Software Engineer, Library as a Platform
Graphisoft SE, Budapest

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Peter Baksa
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi,

ac_wido_flip_once: use it to flip placed openings during migration. This is only needed if there was some bug in the previous version of an object.

ac_wido_flip_disable: disabling flip, the user can't change the direction of the opening relative to the reveal. During placement the first click determines the outside/reveal side, the second click the opening direction. It can be used to make openings that can open only inside or only outside (eg. a sectional garage door's structure is always on the inside).

Péter Baksa
Software Engineer, Library as a Platform
Graphisoft SE, Budapest
LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

thank you so much ^^

AC27 on window 11
Learn and get certified!