BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.
SOLVED!

No bug report just computer shuts down!

Clare
Participant

In the last week when opening drawings I've been getting this Missing Add-ons message. I think it might also be linked to my computer shutting down and report saying threat detective. Can someone help me understand way this message has started popping up and how I can resolve this. Thank you

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 6.15.27 pm.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly

That message in your image, is just telling you that when the file was created (on a different machine probably) that there was an add-on used called AUS door/window builder.

You don' t have that add-on installed so it can't be used on your machine, but it will retain the data in the files so it can be used again when the add-on is installed or is opened on the original machine with the add-on present.

As for the report saying 'threat detected', that sounds like your anti-virus software.

You may have to set it so it ignores all Graphisoft programs and files.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Barry Kelly

That message in your image, is just telling you that when the file was created (on a different machine probably) that there was an add-on used called AUS door/window builder.

You don' t have that add-on installed so it can't be used on your machine, but it will retain the data in the files so it can be used again when the add-on is installed or is opened on the original machine with the add-on present.

As for the report saying 'threat detected', that sounds like your anti-virus software.

You may have to set it so it ignores all Graphisoft programs and files.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thank you Barry. 

Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions