Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3Dconnexion Space mouse

Pawel Ociepka
Newcomer
Yesterday the Bimx desktop version was updated to the new one and I regret to say that my 3dconnexion Space mouse for laptop with the latest macOS BigSur driver does not work with this update BimX.
Regards,
Paweł

 Apple MBP 15" mid 2015 2.8GHz 16GB | 500GB | macOS BigSur | ArchiCAD 24 | Maxwell Render
6 REPLIES 6

Emre Senoglu
Enthusiast
Did it used to work with previous BIMx versions? Just curious, as I've never actually tried using it with BIMx.
Archicad 22 TUR / 23 INT - Ryzen 2700x / Geforce GTX 1660Ti
Corona Renderer // Quixel Suite // Twinmotion // Rhinoceros
İmge Mimarlık // instagram

Pawel Ociepka
Newcomer
No, it did not work with the previous version. It was supposed to work with the new version (as reported by Graphisoft in the help menu), but it doesn't work.
Regards,
Paweł

 Apple MBP 15" mid 2015 2.8GHz 16GB | 500GB | macOS BigSur | ArchiCAD 24 | Maxwell Render

Nguyen Minh
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator
Dear Pawel,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the experience!

With your report, we found out that there seems to be a bug in the latest BIMx Desktop application. To help with the investigation, could you send a Feedback through the BIMx app? The technical detail in the Feedback will be very helpful for us to fix it in a future update.

Thank you very much for your help, and we are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Nguyen Minh
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator
Hi Pawel,

It turned out that 3DConnexion did not issue a driver compatible with Big Sur yet. As of today, they have just released a beta driver supporting Big Sur. Could you give it a try here and please let us know if it works?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Pawel Ociepka
Newcomer
I installed the indicated driver, unfortunately BIMx still does not work.
Regards,
Paweł

Nguyen Minh
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator
Hi Pawel,

Thank you for the answer, that is very sad to hear!

For further investigation, the Feedback sending from the app would be the most useful for us. As we notice that we haven't received your feedback sent inside the app yet, I'm wondering if you could help us to send one with the issue description? That would greatly help us to understand the situation.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this function. Thank you very much and we are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!