BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.
SOLVED!

Bimx Web Viewer - Make changes to model

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Is it possible to make changes to my Archicad model on my website when using the BIMX web viewer?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
Kent wrote:
Thank you. Do you or anyone else know if there is a BIMx or Graphisoft feature that allows archicad models to be modified on a website?....have all the features of BIMx web viewer but the added feature of making simple changes...wall colors, roof finish etc.?

Not that I am aware of.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Barry Kelly
Kent wrote:
Hi,
Is it possible to make changes to my Archicad model on my website when using the BIMX web viewer?

No, it is just a viewer.
All changes need to be made in the Archicad model.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. Do you or anyone else know if there is a BIMx or Graphisoft feature that allows archicad models to be modified on a website?....have all the features of BIMx web viewer but the added feature of making simple changes...wall colors, roof finish etc.?
Solution
Barry Kelly
Kent wrote:

Not that I am aware of.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
furtonb
Advisor
What about modifying or filling properties?
odv.hu | actively using: AC25-27 INT | Rhino6-8 | macOS @ apple silicon / win10 x64
tsturm
Newcomer
BIMx is just a play back viewer. You cannot do any editing of any model information while you are in the file. The only thing you can do is turn on and off layers.
Terrence Sturm, Architect
AC 23 build
AC 24 build 5000