Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

How can I get value after merge items?

BIM Architects
Booster

Hi there

I have created a one schedule for Gross and For Rent area, where each area is added as a property with a certain classification. Each column has different proerties with own classification and the dash means that this property is not present in this field.

Why is this happening when I select "Merge Items" then after merging there is no value but a dash? However, the total area is OK.
How can I get value with different property (area as property with own classification) after merge items?

Please take a look a screens

Schedule with Unselected "Merge items"

Schedule_with_unselected_Merge_items.jpg

Schedule with selected "Merge items"

39f30176-3565-42ff-95ee-d048547696c1.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @BIM Architects,

Did you check classification of these elements ?

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin

Actually, these areas in the schedule are added as properties with a different classification (each column its different properties with own classification) and this dash means that this classification is not present in the given column of the schedule. Probably I have to add this information in topic to clarify.

@Christophe Fortineau But this is the problem that I want to merge the field in the column where I have a certain classification and where it is not.