Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Pen color shift

DGSketcher
Legend
Anyone else on Mac and possibly Windows noted color shifts in AC23?

Whilst trying to add subtle shading to a drawing I have noted a marked shift in color from the pen selections to actual output. One of the clearest examples I have found is Pen 45 in 03-PENSET-PRESENTATION. Using RGB colours as a reference the pen definition is 64/165/255. Using Apple's Digital Color Meter these values are correctly represented in the Pens & Color pen range display, the info bar & tool box. However the rectangular color sample display in the Pens & Color dialog is reported as 53/145/255, which also matches the PDF output. Applying Pen 45 to a fill displays the colour as 0/147/255 in Archicad. If these were minor shifts it wouldn't be an issue, but trying to add a delicate grey and ending up with it being quite dark is frustrating. There is also no easy way to color match to external RGB values as the final settings are changed to unpredictable values.

I have reported it as a bug to GS.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
0 REPLIES 0