Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Story dimensions in Section

Tom Krowka
Booster
Is there any way to display the automatic story levels in sections to display as distances above sea level rather than from the "0" floor level. Does not seem to be any way to set that via the Dimension settings, which appear to control that dimension text variable. Maybe there is another way?

Thanks. Tom
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Tom:

Using the Built-In Story Marker, go to Section Settings > Story Levels Symbols and Text > Story Marker Geometry... > Reference Level and set to Sea Level. Sea Level for the project can be set under Project Location...

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Tom:

Using the Built-In Story Marker, go to Section Settings > Story Levels Symbols and Text > Story Marker Geometry... > Reference Level and set to Sea Level. Sea Level for the project can be set under Project Location...

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Tom Krowka
Booster
Yes, thanks. Obviously I did not search deep enough. Tom
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com