Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Window and door schedule

sknsnw9
Booster

I'm currently working on the schedule set up.

-Is there a way to make the width / height to show the full dimension such as 3'-0" instead of 3'?

don't like the formatting since some shows 3' then some will show 2'-6" etc.

-How can I include the sidelights in the door schedule, right now it just only showing the french door width of 6' and not showing the 3' sidelights on both side a total width of 12' opening.

thanks.

Archicad Solo 24 - 27 : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit : 16 GB ram / Intel Core i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso

@sknsnw9 wrote:

-Is there a way to make the width / height to show the full dimension such as 3'-0" instead of 3'?

The Schedule should be a View, which has View Settings. In the View Settings, use the Dimensioning pop-up to set the Dimension preferences, which are set up in Dimensions under Project Preferences (look at Display of Zero Feet & Inches there). 

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso

@sknsnw9 wrote:

The Schedule should be a View, which has View Settings. In the View Settings, use the Dimensioning pop-up to set the Dimension preferences, which are set up in Dimensions under Project Preferences (look at Display of Zero Feet & Inches there). 

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
sknsnw9
Booster

Awesome! Thanks.  Thought there had to be a setting somewhere!  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Archicad Solo 24 - 27 : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit : 16 GB ram / Intel Core i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060