Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

photo rendering

Samuel EBULU-AMOUDA
Contributor

Please, I would like to have advice on improving my renderings. I would like to have photorealistic renderings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Qualifa
Booster

Dear @Samuel EBULU-AMOUDA,

You can try simple renderings for a quick start, such as: Twinmotion, Artlantis, Lumion

See detailed comparisons on the video hosting site for an overview of these tools. You can also see a list of other programmes to suit your colour and taste.

A lot of work goes into your knowledge of textures, surfaces, lighting and other things. The processing of your project doesn't happen in one program, you have to combine tools.

For realistic submissions I suggest: Vray (3dsMax), Cycles (Blender), Lumen (UE5)

Proud member of UNION.ARCHI Network

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Qualifa
Booster

Dear @Samuel EBULU-AMOUDA,

You can try simple renderings for a quick start, such as: Twinmotion, Artlantis, Lumion

See detailed comparisons on the video hosting site for an overview of these tools. You can also see a list of other programmes to suit your colour and taste.

A lot of work goes into your knowledge of textures, surfaces, lighting and other things. The processing of your project doesn't happen in one program, you have to combine tools.

For realistic submissions I suggest: Vray (3dsMax), Cycles (Blender), Lumen (UE5)

Proud member of UNION.ARCHI Network
Barry Kelly

That is a very broad question.

There are many post here already about photo-realistic renderings.

First question is, are you looking to do this in Archicad or with some other external application?

If Archicad, then search the posts here and then ask specific questions that you are having issues with.

If you want to use other software, then you will be best to ask on their forums.

Feel free to ask about how to best transfer from Archicad to other software here of course, but how to use the other software should be on their forums.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11