Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

weather preset

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have been trying to change the weather preset to change the sky but i can't i put another that is not clear and its back clear again someone know what i am doing wrong or what is wrong with archicad

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable
Could you explain a little more, because if you click on the weather preset button you should be able to choose another preset from the list?

What happen when you click and change the weather preset?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I already change to another weather preset before rendering or in the preview window, but when I send the render it becomes automaticly with the same clear modified so I can't do anything.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you try unchecking "Use archicad sun position"?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes and nothing happened is like the clear modified is preset and doesn't let me change
Anonymous
Not applicable
I really don't understand why is happening this, I tried to reproduce the issue but I can't, everything is working fine here.
Try using a HDRI sky to see what happen and try changing settings in the detailed settings mode to see if there is any setting locked or something.
Also make sure you did not save the render settings in the view you are using.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can change to hdri but not no another weather preset, how I can see if I saved the render settings in the view ??
Anonymous
Not applicable
When you save a 3d view it saves also the preset of the render settings at the moment. So any time you open the view by double click on the view or right click > open it will jump to the settings you had when you save the view.
Try setting the render and then save the view as a new one. hope that helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I already try it doesn't work 😕
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Not working here either..

Click on desired SKY... then click in any other fill in in the same dialog, it will switch back to CUSTOM...

frustrating... ArchiCAD sun does nothing to change this.
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop