Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

weather preset

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have been trying to change the weather preset to change the sky but i can't i put another that is not clear and its back clear again someone know what i am doing wrong or what is wrong with archicad

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes the same happened to me, i download cinema 4d and there i don't have any problem changing the sky, i didn't want to use 2 programs when archicad should make the same work
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Seems like none of these settings are STICKING!.. Somehow FOG got turned on the SUN SETTINGS... I turn it OFF and start a rendering... 90min later it's obvious that FOG is still on...

Crap..
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Anonymous
Not applicable
nobody has an answer for this yet??
ratnabhirud
Contributor
Before saving a view from 3D window, check Cinerender preset setting set properly, close dialog box and then save current view.

attaching image for the same.

Regards,
Photo Render.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
Ram - 16.0 GB
System - Windows 10 Ultimate, 64 bit

NVEDIA GForce 8400GS

Archicad 9..., 24
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes and nothing yet =/
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
My particular issue is that the changed weather parameters in the RENDER SETUP BOX do not apply to the rendering that I start immediately following the changes... (No SAVED VIEW involved)...
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Team,

Just piping up as I am currently encountering the exact same issue as you, Gebrunn. Have also tried all of the other suggestions, but have had no success. Has anyone come to an answer to this issue over the past year?

Thanks for your time, much appreciated!

Regards,
Charlotte
Gebrunn wrote:
i have been trying to change the weather preset to change the sky but i can't i put another that is not clear and its back clear again someone know what i am doing wrong or what is wrong with archicad