on 2018-10-2510:48 AM - edited on 2021-11-1903:31 AM by Rubia Torres
A BIMx Hyper-model allows users to share a fully developed BIM model with integrated documentation. Please review the steps below detailing how to export and manually upload a file to a 3rd party transfer site.
Upload to a 3rd Party Transfer Site
1. Select the BIMx Hyper-model publisher set in the navigator and click on the Publishing Properties... button.
2. In the Publisher Set Properties dialogue box do the following:
• Set the Publishing Method to Save files
• Set to Create single file
• Name the project
• Set the file path
• Set the Format to BIMx Hyper-model
• Click OK
3. Click publish in the navigator.
4. Once the Publishing... dialogue box has finished, click Close.
5. Login to the 3rd party transfer site and upload your BIMx Hyper-model.