BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

AC 21 Fill Problems

toman311
Enthusiast
So, I am having problem with drafting fills in my Layout Book. I used some white fills to cover up some lines. In the View Map, everything looks like it is supposed to. When I go to my sheets in the Layout Book, the white fills turn to a grey.

I looked at the same Interior Elevations in AC20 and there is no problem, but when I look at these Interior Elevations, the white drafting fills are a grey. They cannot be grey.

I tried to solve this problem myself and I've gotten an answer... somewhat.
The answer is... go to the Renovation Filter Options > Annotation Elements > CHECK THE BOX "Do not Override Drafting Fills/Lines.

So far, that is the only way I can correct the issue. Unfortunately, when I compare these settings to the correct AC20 file, this check box is not checked. So, I'm worried that changing this setting could mess something up somewhere else in the file.

SO, does anyone have a better answer or does anyone know of any consequences from checking that box?
>ArchiCAD 23, 7000 USA FULL

>iMac, 27-inch, 2020, Processor: 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB
1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly
Anything to do with this problem?

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=57542

Supposed to be fixed in the latest update which is in preview for AUS, INT, UKI and USA language versions.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=58211

You might need to update your profile signature as well - still shows version 20.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!