Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

ARCHICAD 21- Renovation filter issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

So I am working on a house renovation and have been utilizing the renovation filters but have something funky going on. I am currently going through my drawing set and am cleaning up objects that I may have accidentally put on the existing filter rather than new. When I am on my saved view of my existing basement story, I click on the wall or object and change it to the New renovation filter and it disappears, as it should as it is now on a non visible filter. I then click over to say my saved view of my proposed basement to see all is showing up correctly. When I click back on my saved view of the existing basement, the objects whose renovation filter status I changed, reverted back to existing objects or walls in their properties.

I'm at a loss as to what is happening and think it might be a bug in 21 as I have not had this issue before using 19 or 20. Does anyone else have this issue as well or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

T-
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
It is kind of hard to decipher exactly what is happening here and exactly what the settings are.
Could post one or more screenshots (or a short clip) that would demonstrate the exact nature of the issue?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27