BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Color in plan

Raluca
Newcomer

Hello! I have a problem with colors in Archicad 26...I have a problem with the color in the plan. Initially I worked with line thicknesses and colours but recently I opened the file and from the colours everything is black and I can't change it from the settings even though it shows me that the axes are set to red and in the plane they are black. What is going on?

Screenshot20230511.png
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein

Linework colors are determined by pen tables or graphic overrides.  A selection for each is saved with each View.  Whatever was last used, will continue to be used if you simply switch Viewpoints.

In your screenshot, you are looking at a Viewpoint, and we can see from the entries across the bottom of your screen that you are using an Architectural pen set of some type (presumably color)... but with a Graphics Override of 'sectiune'.  Click on the button that reads 'sectiune' and select 'no overrides' and see if you don't see the desired colors.  If not, check the pen table (Options > Pens and Color) to see if the active pen table has colors.

Once you sort this out, create a View for the colored plan view that you want... and use that to recall all of the memorized settings in the future.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!