Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Cut elements on layer set to wireframe view disappear in elevation

Loutro
Contributor

Hi, 

I have some wall elements in a model that are visible in an elevation view set to wireframe, but only if they are not cut through.  I need to see the cut edges as well as the uncut edges.  

I've tried changing the wall from a Basic structure to a composite, changing the layer, altering the surface, building material, etc.  I've checked renovation status, elevation settings, and graphic overrides.  The walls become visible if I change the layer setting to solid instead of wireframe.  They also visible as I would like to see in a section view from the same location using wireframe for their layer.  Are their Elevation settings for elements on a layer set to wireframe?

Please see attached screen shots: The red planes are the walls I am referring to (they are for permitting purposes only, delineating building setback planes within which the building must mostly fit). Their thickness is only 1/2" so that it reads as a plane--changing thickness doesn't help.

Thanks!

Archicad 24

0 REPLIES 0