Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Default font appears after installation of OSX 10.5.1

Anonymous
Not applicable
After the install of OSX 10.5.1 to my Power Mac G4, my ArchiCad10 project in which the font used was Univers 47 Condensed Light is now appearing as the default font of Arial Narrow. The text box indicates: [Univers 47 Condensed] in brackets, but the display is of the default font. How do I get the program to recognize the original text font used and display it properly in the drawings?
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
Robert wrote:
After the install of OSX 10.5.1 to my Power Mac G4, my ArchiCad10 project in which the font used was Univers 47 Condensed Light is now appearing as the default font of Arial Narrow. The text box indicates: [Univers 47 Condensed] in brackets, but the display is of the default font. How do I get the program to recognize the original text font used and display it properly in the drawings?
The font name in brackets means that the font isn't installed on the system.
Or at least Archicad is not recognising it as being installed.
See this post about fonts on a Mac as it may help.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=106950&highlight=font#106950

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, that helped. The font was missing from the Font Book (under Applications). All is well now.

Robert