Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Detail bubble reference endpoint line???

rob2218
Enthusiast
when I place my detail (for example I've taken a typical building section and have bubbled in an area that is to be my "wall section detail" drawing), so when I place my detail bubble, Archicad creates my new detail but in the building section view from where I'm placing the detail bubble, the end of the detail bubble leader wont touch the actual detail bubble perimeter zone it creates? How to fix?

trying to add a screen snap shot but I'm not sure it's working.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
3 REPLIES 3
rob2218
Enthusiast
ok, so I guess the picture worked. See the end of the that bubble detail marker leader? it's out in left field somewhere......how do I get that leader line (in blue) off the detail bubble tag marker to touch the end of the actual detail zone??? (the dashed line surrounding the new detail chunk of drawing).
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rob

Select the detail, grab the node at the end of the leader and use the "move sub element" option in the pet pallete. If you then have to change the geometry of the leader I think you change to the "stretch" option (bottom right).
move sub elements.jpg
rob2218
Enthusiast
thanks all for the help. It seemed to work.
I was a bit concerned to move that bubble end. When I picked it....it ghosted the entire bubble. I thought I was going to move the entire bubble over yet when I actually completed the function, it only moved the node I wanted to move.......funny how it doesn't stretch the node by only "ghosting" the node yet it will ghost the entire bubble box......
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23