BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Dimension Rounding

Gisele
Advocate

Is there a way to automatically round dimensions? 

AC 26 - 5002 USA FULL
Win11 Pro 22H2 - 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KF 3.00 GHz - 64 GB - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso

Gisele:

If you are referring to the dimensions displayed by the Dimension tool, look at Options > Project Preferences > Dimensions... change the accuracy to what you want, then Store as... the dimension preference so it can be assigned to a View.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

View solution in original post

Solution

Open the View Settings for your drawing in the View Map and select the required dimension style.

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm?rhcsh=1&rhnewwnd=0&rhmapid=#t=_AC26_Help%2F140_UserI...

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso

Gisele:

If you are referring to the dimensions displayed by the Dimension tool, look at Options > Project Preferences > Dimensions... change the accuracy to what you want, then Store as... the dimension preference so it can be assigned to a View.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

How to assign a stored dimension to a view?

AC 26 - 5002 USA FULL
Win11 Pro 22H2 - 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KF 3.00 GHz - 64 GB - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Solution

Open the View Settings for your drawing in the View Map and select the required dimension style.

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm?rhcsh=1&rhnewwnd=0&rhmapid=#t=_AC26_Help%2F140_UserI...

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!