Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Dimension Witness Lines Change Scale on Paper

jakubc7
Advocate

I have had this problem forever. Attached video is from version 23 however this still occurs on current versions and I have never been able to resolve it. I teach Archicad and students encounter this very same issue without any consistencies (many different PCs).

Basically when I have a 1:50 view on the layout, it will often show a double length dimension witness line until I go into that view, then back to the layout and refresh.

Has anyone ever been able to resolve this? As I mentioned, it is not something I know how to replicate but happens frequently on all versions including v25.

ArchiCAD 10 - 25 | Windows 10
ARCHIcreate | Perth, Western Australia
archicad solutions | content creation | training | software implementation
2 REPLIES 2
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing the issue and I am very sorry for the experience!

From the video and description, I believe this might be related to defect DEF-4509 and/or DEF-3833. The first defect has been fixed in Update 2 of Archicad 25 (401x), while the second defect will be fixed in Update 3 (which will arrive very soon). If the problem persists in Archicad 25 Update 2, I believe that Update 3 will finally solve this problem. 

I hope this answers your question. Thank you very much for your understanding! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any further comments!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

jakubc7
Advocate

Thanks for replying Minh. Look forward to this getting fixed 🙂

ArchiCAD 10 - 25 | Windows 10
ARCHIcreate | Perth, Western Australia
archicad solutions | content creation | training | software implementation