Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Door & Hardware schedules with surfaces, handles, frame widths

yimyammer
Booster

I’m trying to create several detailed schedules, one is a door & door hardware schedule where I can list the finish, manufacturer, handle type, handle surface, frame and leaf surfaces and I also want to be able to change the door frame widths, surfaces, types & finishes from the schedule as its easier to do from the schedule than going to each item but I’ hitting a wall and unable to add what I need to the custom schedule, see screenshot below to see some of the things I want to add (I want to add many other items and am hoping your answer solves them too) highlighted in green in the attached image

2022-04-12_13-00-02.jpeg

I’ve searched for hours and hours for a solution and played with all kinds of settings but had no luck.  

Can this be done and if so, how?

Thank you!

I'm using Archicad 25 on an iMac (4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7)

5 REPLIES 5
Barry Kelly

It can be done.

What you have highlighted are the parameters the user sees when changing settings in the objects.

You need to now add those parameters into your schedule.

In the schedule scheme settings, you need to press the little arrow next to 'Add Fields'.

Then choose 'Library Part Parameters'.

BarryKelly_0-1649809789562.png

Now you browse to find one of the library parts you will be scheduling and then browse through the list of parameters to find the parameters you want.

Select them in the list of available parameters and 'ADD' them to the list of selected parameters.

'OK' and they will be added to the field list in your schedule.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
yimyammer
Booster

thanks,  

thats what I've been trying to do but I cant find any of the items I'm looking for.  I also chose "search criteria" and input the exact words from the door schedule and nothing comes up, see attached image

2022-04-12_19-33-07.jpeg

can you get any of the items I'm trying to add to show up using your method?

The image you show is used to search for the object name, not the parameters in the objects.

It just saves you manually browsing through the list on the left to find the object.

Once you have the object, then you will see a list of available parameters.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thanks for your replies

I think I've figured out how to do most of them but I cant add the handle type as an option, shown below

2022-04-12_20-54-26.jpeg

is  this too complicated since there is a choice of inside vs outside then a list of hardware?

yimyammer
Booster

never mind, just figured out how to add the hardware option, thx