Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Drawing List

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I am having trouble sorting out my drawing list. I have this issue where as seen in the attachment there are drawings with the layout ID of 12. I can't find anywhere that I have any layouts with an ID of 12 in order to rectify the list. Any advise appreciated. Scott

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 4.04.18 pm.png
4 REPLIES 4
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Can you provide a screenshot of your schedule's criteria and fields? And perhaps a screenshot of your expanded layout book?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Link, I expanded the layout book fully to take a screen shot and found the 12 ID that was causing the problem. The other issue is that I would like the shadow diagram drawing to show on the schedule only once, but because it is 6 seperate drawings on one sheet it is showing up 6 times (D01) as shown in the attachment. Thank you for your time. Scotty
Screen Shot 2015-10-03 at 10.13.07 am.png
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
It seems like a layout index may be better than a drawing index. Don't let the terminology confuse you. Drawings are what sit on layouts. But it's the layouts that people typically schedule and place as an index on their cover sheets, if that's indeed what you're trying to do.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
That fixed it. Thank you heaps. Scotty