Thanks Jp1138 and DGSketcher you have been very helpful. I've done everything you guys have told me to do but the elevations and sections didn't change to their original 3D state. I decided re do them all over again but I don't want to repeat the same mistakes. How should I accomplish this task without the fear that it will happen again?
There must be a simple way to fix things that we are missing. Couldn´t you upload a partial file with the problem for us to look at it?
Without knowing what´s causing the problem, it´s difficult to guess how to prevent it. Check the default options your elevation and section tools, because they retain the configuration of the last time they were used, and if the problem is there, it would propagate to the new ones you make. But as you say everything works with your new ones, I suppose that isn´t the problem.
If you have elevations that work and ones that don´t, you could try to tranfer the properties of the former to the later...
Hi Jp1138. The problem persists with the new ones too. When I did them the firs time they came out perfectly well. I added them to layouts and everything was good. I just changed the names and suddenly this thing happened.