Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Exporting schedules exploded in dwg?

ArchiMind
Advocate

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to export exploded schedules from Archicad in dwg?

Cheers,

Stefan

Versions 13 to 25
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core
RAM:32GB
GPU: RTX 2080Ti
Windows 11
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein

I assume that by 'exploded schedules', you mean a dwg where each element is editable?  Simply place the schedule on a blank layout and publish it as a dwg.  At least with the 'editable' translator, each bit of the schedule is individually selectable.

I'm not sure why you'd want to do this vs PDF/etc though?

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Hey Karl,

I need option when exporting layout in dwg to have everything exploded in line and text.

Reason why I need that are little bit complicated, but in short i want to create host dwg file made of xref dwg files that i can later bind-insert in AutoCad as deliverable.

Problem now with that is that Archicad save schedules as a block with name "drawing_xx", so when I bind insert host file it becomes problematic if some of them are named the same. 

Cheers 

Versions 13 to 25
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core
RAM:32GB
GPU: RTX 2080Ti
Windows 11
ahmad525
Booster

ive had the same issue since i wanted to put the plan and the schedule in dwg view without publishing. the best option you have is to save the schedule as DWF and then from there insert the DWF in DWG as a block. 

hopefully this helps