Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Fill Remnants

ksjhawk
Enthusiast

Has anyone had this happen or know how to fix it? When I zoom in and out of a worksheet, while close to a fill, the fill leaves graphic remnants behind. This does not happen in a story view. I have also noticed that some fills I have used in the past do not get resolved on the worksheet where as they look fine in the story view. I have attached some examples of the remnants and the comparison of a concrete fill in both a story and on a worksheet.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png
MacBook Pro Apple M1 Max 64GB ram
OS X 12.4
AC26 - AC6.5
3 REPLIES 3
ksjhawk
Enthusiast

Of course, as soon as I post this....

I have been working on our template, copied up from a previous version. When I use a new worksheet, all is well again, so I imagine there is something funky about that existing worksheet. Maybe this will help someone down the line.

OS X 12.4
AC26 - AC6.5
4dProof
Advisor

if you zoom extents in a plan or 3d view, does it zoom WAAAAAAY OUT? I have seen projects do things like this when stuff gets too far from 0,0,0 project origin

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

Thanks...I have run into this before as well but that wasn't the issue this time. Good thing to keep in mind though.

OS X 12.4
AC26 - AC6.5