Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

How did I make the level markers disappear from only one section?

Gisele
Advocate

1) I hid the level markers on one of the elevations by mistake; but I am NOT sure how?

2) Is there a way to extend the level markers lines? (See attached screenshot for the red hidden line that I added manually).

levels-3.jpglevels-3.jpg
AC 26 - 5002 USA FULL
Win11 Pro 22H2 - 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KF 3.00 GHz - 64 GB - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Gisele:

Your "section Settings.jpg" says "Default" in the upper right corner. Do you have the section selected that you want to modify?

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I was able to modify the story levels settings, but the changes do not reflect on the sections! (See attached screenshots).

section Settings.jpglev.jpg
AC 26 - 5002 USA FULL
Win11 Pro 22H2 - 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KF 3.00 GHz - 64 GB - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Solution

Gisele:

Your "section Settings.jpg" says "Default" in the upper right corner. Do you have the section selected that you want to modify?

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14