Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Is this possible without knowing the individual dimensions?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I have a site that I'm using for my next Uni project and we are required to crete a 3D mode of it. The front of my site has already a existing building on it which is currently a shopfront, dating back from 1821. I only know the overall measurement of the width and height of this shop front, with no idea what the measurements of the individual pieces of stone work are.

Is it possible to create this building, without knowing these measurements as I'm not able to physically measure them, and the Local Council ( probably ) does not have the individual dimensions of the details.

Thank You

Nathan
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You can use ArchiFacade to straighten the image you have so you can take the approximate dimensions from it.

As I know it has a Student version too.
Brett Brown
Advocate
Ede wrote:
As I know it has a Student version too.
Unfortunatly Cigraph has let down the students. There are no student versions for any Cigraph AC 13 products. Yet again this company proves how little respect it has for users of its products.

We are now very close to AC 14, I wonder how long it will take for the commercial and student version to surface this time.
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,