BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

LINE WEIGHTS IN PLAN

Anonymous
Not applicable
When printing from the layout book my lineweights for everything get heavy, how can I keep the furniture lineweights light? When I print using the marquee tool from the view map, my line weights are not so heavy. Why is that. Ultimately, I will be printing from the layout book, so how can I keep the furniture objects line weights to stay at .14 (light) like I set them?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone add any advice? When I print from the layout book all lines are too heavy, but when I draw a marquee around my floor plan in the view map screen, they are what I expected. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Karl Ottenstein
Check the pen set that is associated with the placed drawing (open Drawing Settings) on your layout.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks,

Thats what I needed to change:)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I can get everything to read how I want it except for all of my curtain walls. How do I change the cut lines for my curtain walls? Both in Section and in Floor plan? I was able to make furniture and objects look better by using a small pen, then the walls darker, but how can I make the curtain wall lines darker? Where do I change their settings? Please let me know, Thanks
Learn and get certified!