Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Laser printing from ArchiCAD 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
On V10, when I print on a laser printer (Ricoh 7100) some parts of the drawings disappear or are placed at a wrong place.

When I print exactly the same drawings on V9 or on V10 but on my plotter (HP 500) everything works well.

I am on a big trouble because I cannot use my laser printer.
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
Jérôme wrote:
On V10, when I print on a laser printer (Ricoh 7100) some parts of the drawings disappear or are placed at a wrong place.

When I print exactly the same drawings on V9 or on V10 but on my plotter (HP 500) everything works well.

I am on a big trouble because I cannot use my laser printer.
I am guessing you are on Mac? Please put your OS and Archicad specs in the signature.

Check the memory for the printer, check the drivers. Are other heavy applications printing OK?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I am working on Mac 10.4.8. and on Archicad 10 V 1010. My printer is a Ricoh Aficio CL 7000 PS. We have checked the printer's memory, upgrading it to the maximum : the result is the same. We have tried to print some PDF filed coming from Archicad V10 : the result is the same. All the others application print well.
We have also send our files to another firm, using Archicad V10 on Apple and printing on a Toshiba Laser Printer : they have the same result than us.

Thank you for helping.
Anonymous
Not applicable
After differents trys, it looks like the problem is coming from the fillings and specially the pen N° ø. When I change on the shadow filling the second pen from ø to another pen , the problem is solved. It looks the same with the 25%, 50% fillings.
Here comes another problem : the shadows on views is not transparent.