BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Layout view missing lines

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone,
does anyone know why when I place a plan in the layout view it hides lines, circles and other things?
Is there a setting somewhere?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please, can you tell me did you adjust "View settings" and "layer combination" for that particular drawing in view map ???

(layer combination, renovation filter ???) can make this kind of problems if you overlook it somehow...
These 2(layer comb, renovation filter) are the first thing to look at to eliminate this problem
You must adjust every drawing in view map (layer combination,scale, structural display, pen set, model view options, renovation filter...
When you do this save it and then place on layout....

I hope this helps
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh my God!
A whole other world is here! I didn't know any of these, thank you very much!
I don't use much of the layouts.
I found the view settings and layers combinations and the problem is corrected, although I couldn't understand the renovation filter... maybe I ll check out the Help.
Thank you very much!
Anonymous
Not applicable
NeckoFromSarajevo wrote:
Please, can you tell me did you adjust "View settings" and "layer combination" for that particular drawing in view map ???

I hope this helps
Now I changed some things and he messed up with the 3d view, its always in wireframe even though my setting is in open GL shading, and if I click on rebuild from model in Sections (as drawings) it loses everything, every cut element and it becomes a wireframe. Why is that?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is that?
I have settings as shading and it shows wireframe
WIREFRAME PRO.jpg
Eduardo Rolon
Check your layers again
Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 7.27.04 AM.png
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
ejrolon wrote:
Check your layers again
YEEEESSS!!!
I forgot that this was there!!! I never change it but now I must have done it! Thank you very much!
Learn and get certified!