BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Marker Elements on-screen-only parts

nathanburkholder
Participant

Does anyone know how to change the pen thickness of the Marker Elements' on-screen-only parts such as Section Limit Line, Elevation Line and Detail Boundary Line? I've gone to Options < Work Environment < On-Screen Options and changed the pen to a 0.05mm pen but the thickness doesn't change on my plans. RE: purple line in attachment.

Thank you in advance. 

Screenshot 2023-10-11 094922.png

3 REPLIES 3
4dProof
Advisor

I think you want the pens in the marker settings, not the w/e settings.

But if not:
is there a graphic override rule changing the pens? I have a GO on all my views, since the markers routinely go dashed or double dashed, so I just override all marker lines/pens (since they were not actually built with adjustable parameters).

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2
nathanburkholder
Participant

I'm wondering if we are talking about the same thing? I appreciate the input, but the pens in the marker settings change the pens for the marker itself, at least what I've found. The on-screen-only parts are in the W/E settings. I can change the pens in the W/E settings but the only thing that changes is the color of the pen type and not the thickness of the pen type. So, if I set it to pen 1 which is black at 0.5mm it only takes on the color. When I change it to pen 2, which is a purple at 0.05mm again, the color changes, but the pen stays the same thickness.

Don't ask me why, but the thickness of boundary lines (Marker Range) is effected by pen #1 (sections, elevations) and pen #85 (interior elevations)

AC4.5-AC27 AUT, GER, INT
www.a-null.com
Learn and get certified!