Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

No doors and windows on a layout (visible on the source drawing)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!

A problem with the doors and windows. They are visible on the source view, but at some point they disapeared from the views that were placed on the layouts. What the? Any ideas what might cause the problem?

Source view with visible a layout underlay - you may even notice, that the doors and windows appear differently on the layout (orange underlay in the openings):

Layout:

Thanks!
Piotr
12 REPLIES 12
runxel
Legend
Years ago there was even an official Teamwork guideline by GS to leave the project every week or two.
Save the project locally and load it back up on the server, then the team joins again.

In an office where I worked some time ago I now dimly remember we had a similar problem, but with walls or so.
Doing the steps above helped back then and saved us from going crazy.

Just shooting my shot, you know.
Only GS can now help.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Piotr,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the experience!

Before diving deeper, may I ask whether the issue persists when you save the Teamwork file as a local PLN/PLA copy?

If the issue only happens in Teamwork, then it might be difficult for me to investigate further. I saw that you have contacted your local support. What was the result?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
It may be a simple suggestion, but do you have the Model View Options set properly for that saved view?