Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Overview of the relationship between Model Views, Graphic Overrides, etc. I lost my wall fills

svpribyl
Booster

In past projects, I had some settings that would make the cut walls' fill solid black for presentation views. I thought it was specified in Graphic Overrides (Make cut walls black), but that is not working any more. I have a renovation filter set up for new walls to be solid, but that isn't doing it either. Now there are even more complications with the use of Design Options. Has someone explained the interrelationship between all these features somewhere? Apparently, I'm not grasping the best method of handling all these "moving parts".

Thank you 

Operating system used: Mac Intel-based Ventura 13.6.3

Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 13.6.3
ArchiCAD 27
2 REPLIES 2
svpribyl
Booster

In addition are the complications of the Renovation Filter, which works with Graphic Overrides. I know, I know... these are all opportunities, not problems! 

Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 13.6.3
ArchiCAD 27

Sounds like it may be a conflict between the graphic override and the renovation filter, as they are often interconnected and can work together. Can you provide screenshots of your plan view, as well as the renovation filter and graphic override menus with the current settings that are applied?

Andrew Arkell

AC 18-27 USA 4060
HP Z6 G4 Workstation | Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6226R CPU @ 2.90GHz | Windows 10

Setup info provided by author

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!