Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

PDF does not plot the font of the drawing

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was able to get the pdf to print but now the text (tekton pro) does not print on the drawing. What is printed is not legible. How come?

Can I change a setting to make this work? Haven't been able to make any of the print options for font embedding work.
3 REPLIES 3
Thomas Holm
Booster
Just a quick suggestion: I'd try
1. quit Archicad and any pdf reader/printer software you're using (Adobe, Aymuni etc)
2. Re-install the font in question using the original source
3. Re-start the machine
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
were you able to resolve this issue regarding the font?.. I had similar problems once before except when a consultant received my pdf files he had replied that font was disoriented and not legible in which I had to embed the font within the pdf (Adobe, Aymuni etc0 settings.) if you were able to fix your problem disregard this post. If not reply and I could give you a step by step example.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Haven't worked it out yet. Was suggested to reinstall the font. Not quite sure how to do that. If there is a procedure for embedding the font into the pdf file I would be interested in trying that. Thanks!

The pdf printing is acting as described -- somthing shows but not legible. I tried a different font which then does work. Would like to keep with the tekton pro (architectural type) font. If there is a similar Windows type font available I would be interested in using it to make it work.