Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Plot Maker Will Not Open

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to use Plot Maker to plot my .pln and .prn files. However the program will not completely load. I uninstalled and reinstalled hoping to fix it - to no avail.
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
Hm, .prn ... you mean .plt?

How does it not start? Which version of PlotMaker/Archicad and on which OS?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am currently using Plot Flow 1.4 on XP machine. And yes I meant .plt files. The program will open in the task bar, however it will not open up as a window.
Djordje
Ace
Brandon wrote:
I am currently using Plot Flow 1.4 on XP machine. And yes I meant .plt files. The program will open in the task bar, however it will not open up as a window.
Ah, the missing PlotFlow window ... there used to be a bug that can be sorted out by ResEdit. Take a look into old posts in Tips&Tricks, or do a search foir PlotFlow, you will find it. Essentially, your PlotFlow window is offscreen and you have to bring it back.

BTW, please add your Archicad version and OS to your signature. Many problems are environment specific.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I found the fix in the archives. Search for the Plotflow.ini file on your machine. Somehow the x and y values got changed to -32000 each. Change them to 100, and then reopen Plotflow. Problem Solved.
Learn and get certified!