BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Problem with plotting / fills

Karol Lozinski
Participant
Hello,
Things I've got a problem with are fills. Underneath I've put a link to visualize what I'm talking about. There is a problem with copying marqueed content to sheet. First of all it takes too much of a drawing and second - and much more important - fills are oversized. I have no idea why Please, help!

http://imgur.com/a/cdD3N

PS Also if you see some mistakes from architectual point of view and you've got a few minutes to spare I'd be pleased to hear about them But thats totally beside software problem which now is much more important!
AC 27 Win 11
4 REPLIES 4
Karol Lozinski
Participant
Guys, please help Anyone?
AC 27 Win 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
It looks to me like you've just used copy / paste to place your detail on the layout - is that correct? You should save a view of your detail to the view map, (this controls scale, layers, display options etc) then place that view on the layout.

Can you give us more info on your workflow please?
Karol Lozinski
Participant
Yes! I did exactly what you said! What should I do then and what do you want to know about my workflow?
AC 27 Win 11
Karol Lozinski
Participant
I've found what you were talking about and it work marvelously! I guess you were talking about alt+F7 so Save View and place on Layout. Thank you sooooo much! You're saving my life! Thanks again!
AC 27 Win 11
Learn and get certified!